An eternity ring is a beautiful symbol of love. It is a ring that can be made of white gold, yellow gold or platinum and it features stones that encompass the outside of the ring all the way around. Some of these rings will feature stones that go half-way around and others feature stones all the way around.
Diamond eternity bands are used very often for wedding bands and they are increasingly popular as anniversary gifts and symbols of commitment given during special moments in the life of the couple, such as the birth of the first child. If you are looking for a wedding ring idea, you might want to consider creating a ring with this type of design.
What is the Eternity Ring and What Does it Symbolise?
An eternity band symbolizes that the couple will love each other for all of eternity and that their bond will go on for all time. The diamonds themselves also represent eternity, because they last forever. It is a very meaningful and symbolic piece of jewellery.
Tips for Choosing an Eternity Ring
When it comes to choosing a diamond eternity ring, there are a lot of things to consider. Here are some tips to keep in mind when you are choosing an eternity ring:
- Think about whether you want an eternity ring that has diamonds all the way around, or a ring that has stones only going around half the ring and there will be exposed precious metal at the bottom of the ring.
- Remember that if you choose a full eternity ring, you will need to have it custom fitted. This is because you will not be able to resize the ring later because of the stones going all the way around.
- Do you prefer a claw setting, or a flush setting? This will affect the way that the diamond rings look and how secure the diamonds themselves are.
- Another aspect to consider is whether you want to wear square or round stones. Sometimes square stones can look better in eternity rings, because they will sit edge-to-edge and create the look of a continuous line.
- What colour of metal do you want to use in your diamond eternity ring? Generally, your skin tone is a good guideline for which metal will look best on you. Yellow gold or rose gold looks better on warm skin tones and white gold or silver will look better on those with cool skin tones.
Buying Eternity Rings from 16diamonds.com
When you are buying an eternity ring, why not buy it from the diamond experts at 16diamonds.com? This superb diamond retailer has a selection of beautiful diamond rings at wholesale prices, with a lifetime warranty and even an engraving option. You can even create a ring so that you can give your special someone a unique one of a kind piece of jewellery. To find out more about the high quality jewellery offered by 16diamonds.com, you can visit their website today.